Law students enroll on a semester basis and will receive a billing statement for tuition both via email and paper mail about a month before the semester begins. Payments due dates are as follows:
- Fall 2016 semester: Aug. 1, Sept. 1, Oct. 3, Nov. 1 and Dec. 1
- Spring 2017 semester: Jan. 3, Feb. 1, March 1, April 3 and May 1
- Summer 2017 semester: June 1 and July 3
- Pay your tuition on a semester basis. The balance can be covered in full by student aid(such as scholarships, remission and loans) and/or payment from savings. No finance charge will accrue if the account is paid in full by the due date on the bill received before each semester begins.
- Make monthly interest-free payments during the semester. If students choose this option, their account will be assessed a per-semester fee of $75.00.
- Make monthly payments during the semester. If students choose this option, their account will be assessed a 1% interest charge each month on the unpaid balance.
For monthly payments(options #2 and #3), all students must select a plan and make the first required payment by the due date on the semester bill.
Other Billing Information
If a student does not receive a billing statement or registers late, student can view their bills online via the mySLU’s Payment Suite: myslu.slu.edu
Students who have not received a paper bill should verify their addresses under the Student tab of the mySLU by selecting “Update Addresses and Phones”. Bills are mailed to the billing address. Update any old addresses and add correct billing, permanent and local addresses.
Initially, only a student can access his/her student account and E-Bill online. Parents, spouses, or other third parties can only gain independent access to this information by being designated an authorized user by the student. Click here to learn more about authorized users.