Register Now: October 19-22, 2016
2016 SLU LAW Alumni Networking Event in Dublin, Ireland
Please mark your calendars to join fellow SLU LAW alumni this October to explore legal and cultural institutions in Dublin, Ireland. For four days, SLU LAW alumni will interact with members of the Irish bench and bar, explore the sights of Dublin and network with other alumni. The headline event will include a reception at the U.S. Ambassador's Residence in Phoenix Park at the invitation of the Honorable Kevin F. O'Malley ('73), U.S. Ambassador to Ireland. Please see below for itinerary details.
Registration is $750 and includes meals, activities, CLE and the reception.
To register, please click HERE.
Wednesday, Oct. 19th
- Welcome Happy Hour & Dinner
Thursday, Oct. 20th
- Visit to the Four Courts
- Lunch at the Law Society of Ireland
- Tours of the Law Society of Ireland
- CLE at Mason Hayes and Curran
- Tour of Art Collection
- Reception with Mason Haynes & Curran
Friday, Oct. 21st
- Tour of the Kilmainham Gaol Jail
- Lunch at the Winding Stair
- Whiskey Tasting
- Reception at the Ambassador's Residence
Saturday, Oct. 22nd
- Farewell Brunch
2015 SLU LAW Alumni Networking Event in Dublin, Ireland
Read about the 2015 trip, featured in Saint Louis Brief.
For more information, contact: