The Immel Society recognizes donors who give a gift of $1,000 or more annually to the Loyal to Law Annual Fund or the SLU LAW General Scholarship Fund. The General Scholarship Fund supports the mission of assisting students in reducing debt load, by providing aid to the best and brightest at SLU LAW.
Gifts to the Loyal to Law Annual Fund assist the School of Law in furthering our mission by providing flexible, unrestricted funds. The Loyal to Law Fund provides Dean Wolff with resources, used only at his discretion, that will further the mission of the SLU LAW.
Allocation of Funds
- Renewing and acquiring needed resources for the law library
- Offsetting the cost of the law journals and the Moot Court programs
- Supplementing career planning for students
- Funding colloquia and seminars for students, faculty and alumni
- Enhancing student activities
A contribution of $1,000 or more annually to the Loyal to Law Annual Fund or the SLU LAW General Scholarship Fund.
By donating to the Loyal to Law Annual Fund or the General Scholarship fund, you make a difference every day.
For more information about the Immel Society contact Sheridan Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-3303.