Parking is available in options similar to the other two SLU campuses. There are three levels of daily parking along with an option for an evening permit. The following locations and options are available:
Preferred parking will have the benefit of using a surface lot at 1215 Olive or the 9th Street garage located just down Olive Street.
- Preferred Parking- To pre-register for this option you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Banner ID number, and vehicle information including your license plate number.
- Premium and Reserved will renew automatically for the upcoming year for current permit holders.
- There is a wait list for the Premium and Reserved spaces in the Scott Hall Garage at this time. You have the option of registering for a Preferred permit and being placed on the wait list until a space becomes available. In order to be placed on the wait list you must email email@example.com with your full name, Banner ID number, and Premium or Reserved parking choice. You are officially on the wait list once you receive a confirmation email from a PCS staff member.
After you are registered for fall classes, you may use the following instruction to complete on-line Pre-Registration:
- Log in to mySLU.
- Go to the Tools tab.
- Open Banner Self-Service.
- Select Student.
- Select the clickable type for Parking and Card Services Vehicle Registration.
- Enter vehicle information: license plate number/state, vehicle year, make, model, body type and color.
- Select your permit choice.
Summer parking is available to Preferred and Evening permit holders beginning May 1 through July 31. The cost is $110.00 annually. You will need to bring your hang tag to a Parking & Card Services Office to have a validation sticker placed on it. For Premium and 24-hour Reserved permit holders, summer parking is included in the rates listed in the table at the top of this page.
All Scott Hall permits except for Scott Hall evening have access to any of the light purple and orange parking areas at any time. Scott Hall evening has access to the same areas but only during the evening permit hours (5pm-2am Monday through Friday and 7am-2am Saturday and Sunday). Please refer to maps of North and South campus for specific lot locations and colors.
We are not able to offer reciprocal parking to Frost and Med Campus permit holders on the Law School campus at this time.
- Scott Hall Shuttle: connects the Frost campus to Scott Hall's downtown location
- Downtown Loop: provides access between Scott Hall and designated parking lots
- Salus Center: transportation from Scott Hall to Salus Center for dual degree students
Withdrawals for student parking may be done within the first two weeks of the semester for a full refund. No refunds will be given after the first two weeks of the semester.
If you have any questions, please call (314) 977-2957 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org