Students should contact the Law School Financial Aid Coordinator before changing enrollment status, studying at another institution and before applying for loans. There are specific procedures to follow. In most instances, the Financial Aid Coordinator can provide the student the appropriate information or procedure to streamline the process.

Several instances in which students should contact the Financial Aid Coordinator are listed below: 

  • Return of Title IV Funds
  • Withdraw from the School of Law
  • Visiting Students
  • Study Abroad
  • Applying for alternative or private loans