Our inaugural Order of the Fleur de Lis Hall of Fame induction ceremony was held on Sept. 25, 2015. The 14 honorees of our inaugural class certainly set the bar high and will serve as aspirational examples for all who serve as men and women for others. Through their professional successes and significant contributions to the community, the following individuals have brought honor to both Saint Louis University and SLU LAW by demonstrating the University mission and Jesuit spirit.
- John (Jack) M. Bray, 1962
- Honorable Kathianne Knaup Crane, 1971
- Irvin, 1954 and Maggie Dagen*
- Doreen D. Dodson, 1974
- John E. (Jack) Dunsford*, 1956
- Vincent C. Immel*
- Sandra H. Johnson
- Honorable Theodore McMillian*, 1949
- Michael D. O'Keefe, 1961
- Peter W. Salsich Jr., 1965
- Eileen H. Searls
- John C. Shepherd*, 1951
- Honorable Paul J. Simon, 1960
- Jon A. Theobald, 1970
More information on the 2015 inductees can be found in the announcement press release.