Money management is a life-long learning process and especially important to understand while in law school. The Financial Fitness series aims to help SLU LAW students become more financially capable. These 45 minute sessions address financial topics important to law students like budgeting, credit, investing, student loan repayment, loan forgiveness, and more! The Offices of Student Financial Services and Career Services at SLU LAW hosts these sessions hoping that our students will further develop these skills while in law school and prepare graduates for financial success after law school.
Missed one of our events? Check out the full recording below by clicking on the name of the session. You’ll then be prompted to login with your SLU Net ID and password to access the content.
- What’s The Score? Understanding Your Credit (9/24/2014)
- Damage Control: Managing Risk Through Insurance (10/22/2014)
- Investing: Get Fit for Life (11/19/2014)
- Losing Weight: Public Service Loan Forgiveness (1/28/2015)
- Finding Your Winning Team: Diversify Your Finances (2/11/2015)
- Get in the Game: Mutual Funds (3/4/2015)
- Balancing Your Goals: Student Loan Repayment (4/1/2015)
- Looking Beyond the Salary (4/15/2015)
- Warm-Up! Starting Your Budget (8/26/2015)
- Weighing Your Options: Renting vs. Buying (9/16/2015)
- Time Out! Understanding A Mortgage (9/23/2015)
- Credit Wellness Habits (1/27/2016)