Friday, October 26, 2018 - 1:00pm
John K. Pruellage Courtroom
Join Saint Louis University School of Law, the SLU LAW Legal Clinics, and the Office of Inclusion and Diversity Education for the fall 2018 Naturalization Ceremony held in Scott Hall.
The law school will welcome and congratulate St. Louis-area immigrants as they become American citizens.
Student, faculty and staff volunteers are also needed for the following tasks to help the event run smoothly:
- lobby assistance around 11:30 a.m.
- monitoring the line and directing families to the waiting area (pavilion)
- removing chairs from nearby classrooms to set up in the courtroom
- passing the microphone to citizens during the ceremony
- assisting with picture-taking after the ceremony
To volunteer with any of these efforts, contact Shannon King at email@example.com.