Litigating Civil & Criminal Tax Controversies: Views from the Bench, the IRS/DOJ, & Taxpayer's Counsel
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
John K. Pruellage Courtroom
Join SLU LAW and the Federal Bar Association St. Louis Chapter for a panel discussion featuring:
- Judge Richard T. Morrison, United States Tax Court
- James Crowe, Criminal Chief, U.S. Attorney’s Office (EDMO)
- Stephen Haller, Associate Area Counsel, IRS Office of Chief Counsel
- David J. Curtin, Partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Moderator: Mark C. Milton, MCM Law LLC (former DOJ Tax attorney)
Program approved for 1.2 CLE credits in Missouri.
Event is free, but please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Nov. 10.
Scott Hall: CLE Courtroom at 6 p.m.; Reception Pavilion at 7 p.m.