Each student is a future alumna/alumnus of SLU LAW and the Alumni Relations department offers various programs and perks to make the transition from student to graduate a bit easier. One of our main goals is to keep the SLU LAW tradition and connection strong.
Programs and events include:
- Snack of the month
- Study break snacks during exams
- Chair Massages during reading periods
- Food for Thought Alumni Speaker Series
- Hooding ceremony welcome table
- Alumni welcome packet
Alumni also receive invitations to various events such as:
- Trivia Night
- Local alumni luncheons
- Washington, D.C. Summer Reception
- Chicago Holiday Reception
If you have any questions or would like to contact the Alumni Relations Department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 977-3300.