Employment Law Semester in D.C.
Note: To be eligible to participate in the Employment Law Semester in Washington D.C., these prerequisites must be completed by January 2016.
- Completion of at least 54 credit hours
- Completion of the following courses with a grade of C or better:
- Employment Law OR Labor Law
- Administrative Law
- Legal Profession
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better
Students are also strongly encouraged to complete Employment Discrimination if applying for a position with the EEOC. Similarly, students interested in a position with the NLRB are encouraged to complete Labor Law.
- Completed Application Form
- Current Resume
- Unofficial Transcript
- Unedited Writing Sample
- Cover Letter(s) regarding specific internship(s) sought
- Transportation to Washington D.C.
- Housing in Washington D.C.
- Living Expenses in Washington D.C.