Saint Louis University School of Law is not only committed to providing a top-notch legal education, but we are committed to assisting our students with the cost. Our goal is to do what we can to decrease the debt load of each student, while attracting and retaining the top students. By decreasing debt load, we assist students in pursuing their dreams, rather than working to pay off their debt. It also allows SLU LAW to recruit and retain the best and brightest.
The Partners in Excellence Society gives alumni the opportunity to assist us in this goal by providing students with a named scholarship. The goal of the Partners in Excellence Society is to secure 100 named scholarships of $2500 per year. These awards would allow us to recognize the most deserving incoming students, as well as our most deserving 2Ls and 3Ls.
- Help recruit the top students to SLU LAW
- Reduce the amount of debt our students incur
- Assist our students in pursuing their dreams, rather than working to pay off their debt
- A named scholarship will be given in your name or as designated
- You will be invited to our annual scholarship dinner, as well as our Partners in Excellence reception where you will have the opportunity to meet your student recipient.
A contribution of $2,500 a year; Members will be asked to consider a 3-year commitment.
For questions or to donate please contact Amanda Goldsmith at 314-977-3303 or email@example.com.