Join us for any of our symposia, colloquia or CLEs throughout the year. SLU LAW is a licensed Missouri Bar CLE Provider and our events are a great way to stay active in the SLU LAW community and reconnect with faculty and fellow alums. We look forward to seeing you!
- March 2, 2018: Wefel Center & Law Journal Symposium: 'Law, Technology, and the Organization of Work,' Scott Hall
- March 21, 2018: Symposium on Elected Public Service, Scott Hall
- April 6, 2018: Health Law Symposium: 'Public Health Law in the Era of Alternative Facts, Isolationism, and the One Percent,' Scott Hall
Upcoming Alumni Receptions
- April 4, 2018: Kansas City Alumni Reception, hosted by Spencer ('64) and Mary Ann Brown
- April 16, 2018: NYC Alumni Reception, Stout NYC Central
- May 23, 2018: Washington, D.C. Alumni Reception, Hogan Lovells US LLP, hosted by David J. Hensler ('67) and Kate McAuliffe ('96)
- May 18, 2018: Judge Michael Calvin Memorial: 2018 Annual Golf Tournament & Dinner, Norman K. Probstein Golf Course, Forest Park
Questions? Please contact Amanda Goldsmith, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 977-3303.