SLU Law Alumni may check out law circulating library resources. A SLU ID or other photo ID must be presented at the time of checkout. Representatives such as secretaries, clerks, or other law firm members may not check out items on the alumni’s ID. Alumni borrowing privileges do not extend to the other Saint Louis University Libraries.
- Books and other materials check out for two weeks.
- They can be renewed once by calling 314.977.3081 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overdue fines are $1 per day.
- Replacement fees for lost or damaged materials are $120.
- Borrowing privileges are suspended if there are $50 in fines.
SLU Law Alumni have free online access to HeinOnline's Law Journal Library, a collection of more than 1,800 law and law-related journals. To access this service, login to mySLU using your SLUnet username and password. To have a password reset, complete the Password Management form or contact ITS at 314.977.4000. Once logged in, click on the Tools tab at the top of the page and select the HeinOnline icon. If there are problems logging in or if the icon is not displaying, contact ITS at 314.977.4000. If there are general questions about this service or specific search techniques, contact Immel Library's Reference Desk at 314.977.1447 or email@example.com